jump to navigation

San Francisco Immigration Court Moved to New Address October 16, 2006

Posted by dsheen88 in Simply Immigration!, Tips.

The San Francisco Immigration Court is moving to a new address. It will be closed from October 16 to 20, 2006, and reopen in the new location on October 23, 2006. The EOIR media advisory provides the new address.  The new address is 120 Montgomery Street, Suite 800, San Francisco, CA 94104.  The telphone number remains the same (415) 705-4415. 



1. Alen Deomic - June 20, 2008


My name is Alen Deomic, i’m a 30-year-old writer and a movie director, from Ljubljana, SLOVENIA.

On August, 8th, 1999 i came to USA, International airport in San Francisco and undercover cop offered me a job and i accepted because i did not know it was against the law to do that.
I was deported right then and banned from the USA for 5 years.

In January 2006 i went to the US embassy here in Ljubljana and i asked an offcial (Slovenian citizen) if i need entry visa to enter USA. He said that i do not need entry visa and that i can go. I repeated the question twice more and gave him my passport but he refused to check it in the computer and on all three accounts assured me that i don’t need an entry visa and that i can enter USA.

On January., 5, 2006 i went to USA, i landed at the same airport as before, and the person at the border told me to go to the secondary customs where i met same guy who tricked me in 1999.

There, i learned that i do not have entry visa to enter and that they will have to deport me and ban me again, this time for 10 years.

I asked for political asylum and stayed in jail for 3 weeks, met immigration judge who told me i can apply again but i refused and said i just wanted to go hoim. I said that this was the mistake made by the official at the US embassy in Slovenia but nobody cared so in February, 3rd, 2006 i was deported back home.

I would like to know, what chances i have of coming to USA and can i sue the US embassy here for malpractice and neglience? After all, i did not do anything wrong, i was given wrong information at the US embassy by a man who did not do his job properly.

Is there any other way for me to legally enter USA?
Can this ban be removed because it was not my mistake?

I am not interested in money, i don’t want to cause problems, i just want justice.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: